Self-confidence is at the heart of every successful business owner. In Self Confidence Quest you’ll find bite-sized chunks of actionable information that will help you grow in self-confidence which will, in turn, help you grow your business.
Find all the lessons and tips about building your self-confidence here – Self Confidence Quest and don’t forget to download the work sheet using the download link below:Self Confidence Worksheet
Self Confidence Quest Menu
Here’s a summary of what you’ll find in each Self Confidence Quest post. Click on the link to go to the relevant page:
- Self-Confidence For Creative Business Owners – Introduction: why does self-confidence matter for creative business owners? What are the unique challenges we face?
- What Is Self-Confidence? – Before we dive into tips and techniques for boosting self-confidence, let’s look at what self-confidence is. And importantly, what it isn’t.
- Change I Can’t Into I Can – An important part of self-confidence is a subtle change in mindset.
- How Self-Confidence Affects Our Lives – How self-confidence impacts our lives and why self-confidence and success often go hand-in-hand.
- Self-Confidence and Ability – Why developing our skills (the know what, know why and know how factors that affect how we do things) will help to super-charge your self-confidence.
- Positive Thinking and Self Confidence – Self-confidence and positive thinking are two sides of the same coin. Learn how to think positively to help boost your self-confidence (and if you’d like to dive deeper into how you can power your business with positive thinking, don’t forget to check out our Positive Thinking Quest.
- Overcome Self Defeating Thoughts and Habits – Often we derail our own self-confidence with self-defeating thoughts. We give ourselves reasons why we can’t do something and therefore don’t even start. Learn how to battle self-defeating thoughts and give your self-confidence the opportunity to shine.
- How Our Early Years Shaped Us – In order to really understand why we are lacking self-confidence, taking a look back at our early years can help to shed light on where we are now. If we can understand what has shaped our confidence in ourselves we can better understand what we need to do to address this.
- Find Your Best Self – Well, that’s why you’ve joined us here at Best Self Quest 🙂 Finding our best self is key to becoming self-confident. If you love who you are, others will love you too. And from that comes self-confidence.
- The Inner Filter – Learn about your inner filter. The inner filter is what stops us from believing the positive things that other people see in us. Overcome the inner-filter and you’ll release yourself from the shackles that lack of self-confidence brings.
- Give Your Best – Give your best and let your self-confidence soar! In this post we look at tips for giving your best and how to concentrate on what you are good at and face up to the things you’re not so good at 🙂
- Stop Making Comparisons – That’s it. Stop! Making comparisons is human nature, however, it is also damaging to our self-confidence. In this post we look at ways to stop the negative habit of comparing ourselves to others.
- The Origins of Self Criticism – In order to build self-confidence we must stop criticism. But where does self-criticism come from? In order to stop criticising ourselves, we must know more about where it comes from and why we do it.
- Listen To Yourself – Are you stopping yourself from being more self-confident? In this post we share a great tip for helping to understand what part we play in our own battle between self-confidence and self-doubt.
- 15 Ways To Boost Your Self Confidence – Here are 15 ways to boost your self-confidence. Not every tip is going to work for every person. Try them and see what works best for you.
- Friendly Inner Dialog – Stop your mind from working against you! Allow yourself friendly inner-dialog and this will help to support you in your quest for increased self-confidence.
- Prepare For Self-Confidence – Self-confidence will come with preparation. Learn how to prepare and plan to become a more self-confident version of you.
- Surround Yourself With Like-Minded People – Know what? Self-confidence is catching! Surround yourself with self-confident and supportive people.
- Statements of Affirmation – Here we have some statements of affirmation to share with you. If you’ve never tried using these to help shift your mindset, now is the time!
- The Last Word – Winding up the self-confidence quest for creative entrepreneurs!